- Manage my
- Help &
Reduces sickness absence
Our International Health Plan could help to minimise sickness absence by providing your employees with quick access to expert overseas medical care. It helps your employees get well – and back to work – without delay, contributing to the productivity of your business. Plus, if your employees need non-emergency treatment in hospital you will know the date in advance so you can plan to cover their absence.
Increases staff loyalty, retention and recruitment
Of all the staff benefits on offer, private medical insurance is right at the top of most employees’ wish lists and could be an essential part of the support needed when working abroad. Providing quality international health insurance from a global organisation like AXA demonstrates that you take your employees’ well being seriously. It could help you recruit and retain the highest calibre people.
Gives them peace of mind
When away from home, knowing they have access to quality medical treatment and advice is essential for your employees. With access to our global network and healthcare knowledge they can have the peace of mind that they are in safe hands.
Our International Health Plan offers you peace of mind for the health of any of your employees working abroad. It’s primarily designed for expatriate employees living abroad for more than three months a year; however in certain situations employees living in their home country may also be eligible.
If you’re sending your people overseas then you’ll want to provide them with quality international medical insurance, giving them and their family peace of mind when they’re away from home.
• Four levels of medical cover are available.
• Overseas evacuation or repatriation service as standard.
• Foreign language interpretation services available.
• Access to a 24 hour confidential health information line.
• Friendly multi-lingual team of Personal Advisers.
Looking after the healthcare needs of a large workforce can be very time consuming and demanding, so we’ve made our International Health Plan very easy to manage.
• Quality private medical insurance for your employees and their families with prompt access to private healthcare.
• Cover for your employees whilst working abroad.
• Quick access to treatment to help your staff recover as swiftly as possible and return to work.
• Offers a valuable staff benefit that can help your retention and recruitment.
• Helps you fulfil your legal duty of care to employees and could limit your legal liability.
Hello, I’m Margaret West, Atlas Healthcare’s
For more information on health insurance for employees, you can speak to me or one of my
Email, call on +356 2343 5625 or use AtlasChat.
Our chat is open
Monday to Friday: 8:15am to 5:15pm
Outside these hours, you can leave a chat message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org