All you need to know about cover for COVID-19 under the Atlas Travelpak policy _version 01.06.2021
The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will guide you on how COVID-19 cover applies under the Travelpak policy. Please read the full policy wording and schedule to ensure that you have chosen the cover that meets your needs.
COVID-19 cover applies under the following sections:
– Cancellation or Abandonment,
– Emergency Medical Expenses and Hospital benefit, and
– Missed departure.
Please do note the following conditions for cover to apply:
– You will always need to purchase the policy at least 14 days before your departure date (i.e. not within the 14 days prior to departure)
When purchasing the policy you and the following persons: close relatives, travelling companions (sharing your accommodation) and persons you will be staying with when abroad:
– must not be suffering from symptoms of COVID-19;
– have not received a positive COVID-19 test result in the 14 days before purchasing the policy;
– are not waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
Please also remember that only non-refundable expenses will be paid