The language in which all transactions on this website are carried out is the English language. Any translation is meant to help the user better understand the language and terminology used in the transaction. However, the point of reference will always remain English.
After a transaction is carried out, an email receipt will be sent to the customer containing the following information:
- A unique identification code through which the transaction may be accurately identified
- The amount of money transferred in euro
- A description of the services purchased
- Information related to the customer
- Information related to the merchant, including name, contact number, address and website address
The VAT number for Atlas Insurance PCC is: 1076-9208
We accept the following payment methods:
- APS Premier
- BoV Cashlink
- HSBC Quickcash
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order to enter and submit your personal information:
- We make use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit information will not be stored on our servers.
- All of our Payment gateway providers adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the company and its service providers.