Atlas Business Insurance - Buildings & Contents and Other Business Insurance Services
  • I'd like a quote

    I'd like a quote

    Get started with cover to help keep your business protected
    Request a quote
  • I'd like to know what I can insure

    Supporting and protecting your business

    Choose which part of your business you'd like more info about
  • I'd like to report a claim

    I'd like to report a claim

    Get to know how to start a business claim
    Start my claim
  • I'd like to renew my policy

We can insure

Buildings & Contents

This type of insurance will cover you for damage to your buildings and their contents which includes your furniture, machinery and stocks as a result of fire, theft, storm, earthquake and damage caused by burst pipes amongst others.

Insurance can also be extended to include accidental loss or damage to the items insured including glass.

The building sum insured must be the re-building cost and not the market value. Items such as machinery can be insured on a new for old basis, which would mean that the sum insured must reflect the new replacement cost.


An electronic equipment policy will cover any accidental loss or damage to your equipment and computers including losses as a result of power surges and lightning damage.

Laptops and other portable equipment can also be insured and cover can be extended even when you are abroad.

We can also cover loss of computer data and additional expenditure, such as hiring of equipment whilst the damaged items are being repaired.

Cyber Insurance

Cyber Insurance is used to protect businesses from risks relating to information technology infrastructure and activities. Risks of this nature are not catered for and even excluded under traditional liability and property policies.

Cyber-risk is an exposure that no modern business can escape, and the financial impact of system interruption, privacy breaches and ransom attack are now felt within all industries.

Cyber-liability provides cover in the event of a security breach which could take various forms that exist in the modern, technology environment where so many businesses are reliant on their IT systems.

Learn more

Business Interruption

A loss of profits or business interruption policy will cover any loss of income you incur should you be unable to carry on your business activities due to any losses or damage to the property insured. For example, if your restaurant suffers fire or flood damage, this policy will provide cover for loss of earnings and fixed expenses such as wages or banks interest which continue to be incurred even though your business isn’t in operation.

Usually you would be insured for up to 12 months of business interruption but this can be extended for a longer period if required.


A money insurance policy will cover loss of money if, for example, there is a theft or hold up in your premises. Money would also be covered if stolen both from in and outside a safe and also whilst in transit.

We can also cover your employees if they are injured as a result of theft or hold up.

Personal Accident

Personal Accident insurance will provide benefits for you and your employees in the case of an accident which results in death or permanent disablement. Cover can also be extended to give a weekly benefit for up to two years if you are unable to work as a result of the accident.

Cover can apply on a 24 hour basis or may be restricted to accidents happening whilst working.

Frozen Foods

A frozen foods policy would cover damage to your frozen or chilled goods due to a change in temperature, resulting from the breakdown of the unit as well as failure to the public supply of electricity which was not previously advised.

Goods in Transit

A goods in transit policy will cover damage to your goods whist in transit.

For example, if one of your vans carrying goods crashes and the goods are damaged, cover will apply. This policy also covers goods damaged whilst being loaded or unloaded anywhere in Malta and Gozo.

We’re here to help

Get in touch with us to learn more or schedule a call. Alternatively, tell us more about your business so that we can provide you with a customised solution.

Do you need to download a document related to your Business Insurance policy?

Download all documents from the Help and Support Area

Hello I’m Mark, a member of the Business Development team.

Speak to me or one of my colleagues if you require any assistance on Business Insurance.

Our chat is open Monday to Friday: 8:15am to 5:15pm

Outside these hours, you can leave a chat message or send an email to [email protected]